- Any student who wants to understand the nature of job opportunities for his specialization
- High school students who want to choose the right faculty from the beginning
- Any student who doesn’t want to work in his specialization
- Anyone who doesn’t know how to get ready for the job market
- Didn’t choose their career yet
- Don’t understand the job market
- Don’t fully understand the jobs
- Don’t know how to choose the right job
- Anyone who wants to make a career shift
- Anyone who wants to develop himself in his career.
- People who face challenges when they search or apply for jobs
- Anyone who has good skills yet doesn’t know how to market for himself
- Human Resources
- Supply Chain
- Web Development
- Information Technology
- Trending Careers
- Engineering Common Knowledge
- Mechanical & Industrial
The idea behind “Qualiphi Summit” was to create a journey for you as a “job seeker” so you can plan & prepare for your career, and provide you with sufficient information in various work fields. At “Qualiphi Summit” you have the chance to meet experts, trainers, and multinational companies managers & some of them are here for the first time!
- Office VLog
- Deep Dive Sessions
- Talks & Panels
- CV Critique
- Interview Simulation
- Talent Matchmaking
Qualiphi’s journey consists of three stages:
Choose your career path.
The “Choose” stage is divided into:
Prepare yourself for the job market.
The “Prepare” stage is divided into:
- Personality assessments: To help you increase your personal awareness and understand your job preferences
- Industry Advising Sessions: You’ll be provided industry-specific career support with focused career goals within a particular company or sector.
- Career Advising sessions: In which you explore different careers to be able to make an informed career decision in your career path.
- Career Coaching: Our coaches will assist you in matching the careers with your personal interests & preferences based on your personality assessments results. will assist you in identifying and connecting your values, interests, personality, and talents with career opportunities in order to find the job you want.
Apply for job opportunities through:
The “Apply” stage is divided into:
- “Deep Dive Sessions” for 120+ different positions gives you the chance to know advanced information on specific topics.
- “Advanced computer Tools” that you’ll need in different career tracks, like ERP, ATS, & CRM)
- “Power Skills” tailored based on the need for each track (interpersonal skills)
- “Career Readiness Skills” that focus on the essential skills needed to find, acquire, maintain, and grow within a job
- “Remote Work Apps” that are used in our day-to-day work communication & management such as, Asana, Slack, Microsoft Teams, Zoom, Google Meet, Trello, etc.
- “Virtual Booths” for each employer where you can directly apply for jobs through a link in the booth of each company.
- Employer Talks: Hear employers talk about their company’s cultures, what they look for in applicants and how you can land a job at their company.
- Employers Connect: You’ll be able to ask direct questions to company representatives
- “HR Connect” brings you a lot of HR professionals from different industries and companies whom you can connect with and get personalized advice.
- "CV Critique" to have a complete review for your CV
Yes, You’ll get a certificate from specific companies & sponsored tracks
You can buy your ticket using Fawry or credit card using this link: https://qualiphisummit.com/tickets
Early Bird: 200 EGP (Ends Nov 20)
Regular ticket: 350 EGP (Ends Dec 11)
Late Owl: 500 EGP (Ends Dec 19)
You’ll receive a mail right after buying your ticket
16,17, & 18 December 2021
If you’re a group out of 3, You can buy 2 tickets & get 1 free (400 EGP instead of 600 EGP)
You can ask through our facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/QualiphiSummit
Or you can contact our community manager, MR/ Mohamed Tarek: 01068377980